This work was supported by the NIH GH44154. We thank Dr. G.-J. Shen for the preparation of 2-deoxyribose-5-phosphate aldolase (DERA) and Dr. D.-H. Huang and Dr. L. B. Pasternack for NMR assistance.
Aldolase-Catalyzed Asymmetric Synthesis of Novel Pyranose Synthons as a New Entry to Heterocycles and Epothilones
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Fed. Rep. of Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 1404–1407, April 15, 2002
How to Cite
Liu, J. and Wong, C.-H. (2002), Aldolase-Catalyzed Asymmetric Synthesis of Novel Pyranose Synthons as a New Entry to Heterocycles and Epothilones . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 41: 1404–1407. doi: 10.1002/1521-3773(20020415)41:8<1404::AID-ANIE1404>3.0.CO;2-G
- Issue online: 16 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!