Copyright© The Nobel Foundation 2002. We thank the Nobel Foundation, Stockholm, for permission to print this lecture.
Asymmetric Hydrogenations (Nobel Lecture)
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2002
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Fed. Rep. of Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 1998–2007, June 17, 2002
How to Cite
Knowles, W. S. (2002), Asymmetric Hydrogenations (Nobel Lecture) . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 41: 1998–2007. doi: 10.1002/1521-3773(20020617)41:12<1998::AID-ANIE1998>3.0.CO;2-8
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!