We thank the National Institute of General Medical Sciences, the National Institutes of Health (GM 28384), the National Science Foundation (CHE-9985553), and the W. M. Keck Foundation for financial support. We also thank Dr. F. Himo, Prof. L. Noodleman, Prof. Flavio Grynszpan, and Prof. M. G. Finn for helpful discussions.
A Stepwise Huisgen Cycloaddition Process: Copper(I)-Catalyzed Regioselective “Ligation” of Azides and Terminal Alkynes†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2002
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Fed. Rep. of Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 41, Issue 14, pages 2596–2599, July 15, 2002
How to Cite
Rostovtsev, V. V., Green, L. G., Fokin, V. V. and Sharpless, K. B. (2002), A Stepwise Huisgen Cycloaddition Process: Copper(I)-Catalyzed Regioselective “Ligation” of Azides and Terminal Alkynes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 41: 2596–2599. doi: 10.1002/1521-3773(20020715)41:14<2596::AID-ANIE2596>3.0.CO;2-4
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!