Supported by a grant from the Henri Gutwirth fund for research.
Nanostructured Molecular Materials for Device-Quality, Highly Efficient Electrooptic Poled Polymers†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2002
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 41, Issue 18, pages 3363–3366, September 16, 2002
How to Cite
van der Boom, M. E. (2002), Nanostructured Molecular Materials for Device-Quality, Highly Efficient Electrooptic Poled Polymers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 41: 3363–3366. doi: 10.1002/1521-3773(20020916)41:18<3363::AID-ANIE3363>3.0.CO;2-V
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!