Recent trends in the fatty acid composition of German sunflower margarines, shortenings and cooking fats with emphasis on individual C16 : 1, C18 : 1, C18 : 2, C18 : 3 and C20 : 1trans isomers
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2000
© 2000 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Fed. Rep. of Germany
Food / Nahrung
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 222–228, 1 July 2000
How to Cite
Precht, D. and Molkentin, J. (2000), Recent trends in the fatty acid composition of German sunflower margarines, shortenings and cooking fats with emphasis on individual C16 : 1, C18 : 1, C18 : 2, C18 : 3 and C20 : 1trans isomers. Nahrung, 44: 222–228. doi: 10.1002/1521-3803(20000701)44:4<222::AID-FOOD222>3.0.CO;2-9
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2000
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2000
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!