Influence of inoculum type and cultivation conditions on natamycin production by Streptomyces natalensis
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2000
Copyright © 2000 WILEY-VCH Verlag Berlin GmbH, Fed. Rep. of Germany
Journal of Basic Microbiology
Volume 40, Issue 5-6, pages 333–342, December 2000
How to Cite
El-Enshasy, H. A., Farid, M. A. and El-Sayed, E.-S. A. (2000), Influence of inoculum type and cultivation conditions on natamycin production by Streptomyces natalensis. J. Basic Microbiol., 40: 333–342. doi: 10.1002/1521-4028(200012)40:5/6<333::AID-JOBM333>3.0.CO;2-Q
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2000
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!