Observation of a Double Maximum in the Dependence of Conductivity on Oxidation State in Potassium Fulleride Nanowires Supported by a Mesoporous Niobium Oxide Host Lattice
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2001
© 2001 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Fed. Rep. of Germany
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 561–565, April, 2001
How to Cite
Ye, B., Trudeau, M. L. and Antonelli, D. M. (2001), Observation of a Double Maximum in the Dependence of Conductivity on Oxidation State in Potassium Fulleride Nanowires Supported by a Mesoporous Niobium Oxide Host Lattice. Adv. Mater., 13: 561–565. doi: 10.1002/1521-4095(200104)13:8<561::AID-ADMA561>3.0.CO;2-B
- Issue online: 18 APR 2001
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!