A High-Performance Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Photoelectrochemical Cell Employing a Nanocomposite Gel Electrolyte Made by the Sol–Gel Route
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2002
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Fed. Rep. of Germany
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 354–357, March, 2002
How to Cite
Stathatos, E., Lianos, P., Lavrencic-Stangar, U. and Orel, B. (2002), A High-Performance Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Photoelectrochemical Cell Employing a Nanocomposite Gel Electrolyte Made by the Sol–Gel Route. Adv. Mater., 14: 354–357. doi: 10.1002/1521-4095(20020304)14:5<354::AID-ADMA354>3.0.CO;2-1
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!