Formation of a Surface Relief Grating Using a Novel Azobenzene-Based Photochromic Amorphous Molecular Material
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2002
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 16, pages 1157–1160, August, 2002
How to Cite
Nakano, H., Takahashi, T., Kadota, T. and Shirota, Y. (2002), Formation of a Surface Relief Grating Using a Novel Azobenzene-Based Photochromic Amorphous Molecular Material. Adv. Mater., 14: 1157–1160. doi: 10.1002/1521-4095(20020816)14:16<1157::AID-ADMA1157>3.0.CO;2-Z
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!