Protocol issues for delayed Gd(DTPA)2–-enhanced MRI (dGEMRIC) for clinical evaluation of articular cartilage
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 36–41, January 2001
How to Cite
Burstein, D., Velyvis, J., Scott, K. T., Stock, K. W., Kim, Y.-J., Jaramillo, D., Boutin, R. D. and Gray, M. L. (2001), Protocol issues for delayed Gd(DTPA)2–-enhanced MRI (dGEMRIC) for clinical evaluation of articular cartilage. Magn Reson Med, 45: 36–41. doi: 10.1002/1522-2594(200101)45:1<36::AID-MRM1006>3.0.CO;2-W
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2001
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2000
- Arthritis Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.