Responses of Deep-Sea Meiobenthic Communities to Sediment Disturbance Simulating Effects of Polymetallic Nodule Mining
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2002
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag Berlin GmbH, Fed. Rep. of Germany
International Review of Hydrobiology
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 457–477, July 2002
How to Cite
Radziejewska, T. (2002), Responses of Deep-Sea Meiobenthic Communities to Sediment Disturbance Simulating Effects of Polymetallic Nodule Mining. International Review of Hydrobiology, 87: 457–477. doi: 10.1002/1522-2632(200207)87:4<457::AID-IROH457>3.0.CO;2-3
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!