A sensitive and specific determination method for azaspiracids by liquid chromatography mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2000
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 247–250, November/December 1999
How to Cite
Ofuji, K., Satake, M., Oshima, Y., McMahon, T., James, K. J. and Yasumoto, T. (1999), A sensitive and specific determination method for azaspiracids by liquid chromatography mass spectrometry. Nat. Toxins, 7: 247–250. doi: 10.1002/1522-7189(199911/12)7:6<247::AID-NT68>3.0.CO;2-T
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2000
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2000
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan. Grant Number: 07102002 and 11760084
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!