This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Phytotoxicity of selected trichothecenes using Chlamydomonas reinhardtii as a model system †
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2000
This article is a US government work and is in the public domain in the United States.
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 265–269, November/December 1999
How to Cite
Alexander, N. J., McCormick, S. P. and Ziegenhorn, S. L. (1999), Phytotoxicity of selected trichothecenes using Chlamydomonas reinhardtii as a model system . Nat. Toxins, 7: 265–269. doi: 10.1002/1522-7189(199911/12)7:6<265::AID-NT65>3.0.CO;2-5
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2000
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2000
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!