Methodological improvement of the protein phosphatase inhibition assay for the detection of okadaic acid in mussels
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2000
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 387–391, November/December 1999
How to Cite
Della Loggia, R., Sosa, S. and Tubaro, A. (1999), Methodological improvement of the protein phosphatase inhibition assay for the detection of okadaic acid in mussels. Nat. Toxins, 7: 387–391. doi: 10.1002/1522-7189(199911/12)7:6<387::AID-NT87>3.0.CO;2-N
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2000
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 1999
- Italian CNR. Grant Number: 97.05392.PG03
- University of Trieste
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!