Knee osteoarthritis after meniscectomy: Prevalence of radiographic changes after twenty-one years, compared with matched controls
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2004
Copyright © 1998 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 687–693, April 1998
How to Cite
Roos, H., Laurén, M., Adalberth, T., Roos, E. M., Jonsson, K. and Lohmander, L. S. (1998), Knee osteoarthritis after meniscectomy: Prevalence of radiographic changes after twenty-one years, compared with matched controls. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 41: 687–693. doi: 10.1002/1529-0131(199804)41:4<687::AID-ART16>3.0.CO;2-2
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 1997
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 1997
- Swedish Sports Confederation (Sports Research Council)
- Swedish Medical Research Council
- King Gustaf V 80th Birthday Fund
- Zoega Foundation
- Gorthon Foundation
- Kock Foundation
- Medical Faculty of the University of Lund
- Lund University Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!