Systemic lupus erythematosus in three ethnic groups: II. Features predictive of disease activity early in its course
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1998 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 1173–1180, July 1998
How to Cite
Alarcón, G. S., Roseman, J., Bartolucci, A. A., Friedman, A. W., Moulds, J. M., Goel, N., Straaton, K. V., Reveille, J. D. and the Lumina Study Group (1998), Systemic lupus erythematosus in three ethnic groups: II. Features predictive of disease activity early in its course. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 41: 1173–1180. doi: 10.1002/1529-0131(199807)41:7<1173::AID-ART5>3.0.CO;2-A
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 1998
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 1997
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-AR-42503, M01-RR-02558
- The University of Texas Health Science Center. Grant Number: M01-RR-02558
- University of Texas Medical Branch. Grant Number: M01-RR-00073
- University of Alabama at Birmingham. Grant Number: M01-RR-00032
- Arthritis Foundation Investigator Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!