Knee adduction moment, serum hyaluronan level, and disease severity in medial tibiofemoral osteoarthritis
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1998 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 1233–1240, July 1998
How to Cite
Sharma, L., Hurwitz, D. E., Thonar, E. J.-M. A., Sum, J. A., Lenz, M. E., Dunlop, D. D., Schnitzer, T. J., Kirwan-Mellis, G. and Andriacchi, T. P. (1998), Knee adduction moment, serum hyaluronan level, and disease severity in medial tibiofemoral osteoarthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 41: 1233–1240. doi: 10.1002/1529-0131(199807)41:7<1233::AID-ART14>3.0.CO;2-L
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 1998
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 1997
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AR-30692, AR-20702-17, AR-39239-06, AG-04736, 2-P50-AR39239
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!