Case-control study of corticosteroids and other drugs that either precipitate or protect from the development of scleroderma renal crisis
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
Copyright © 1998 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 1613–1619, September 1998
How to Cite
Steen, V. D. and Medsger, T. A. (1998), Case-control study of corticosteroids and other drugs that either precipitate or protect from the development of scleroderma renal crisis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 41: 1613–1619. doi: 10.1002/1529-0131(199809)41:9<1613::AID-ART11>3.0.CO;2-O
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 1998
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 1997
- Scleroderma Federation
- United Scleroderma Foundation
- Arthritis Foundation
- Western Pennsylvania Chapter (Shoemaker Fund), Pittsburgh
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!