Hormonal, environmental, and infectious risk factors for developing systemic lupus erythematosus
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2004
Copyright © 1998 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 1714–1724, October 1998
How to Cite
Cooper, G. S., Dooley, M. A., Treadwell, E. L., St. Clair, E. W., Parks, C. G. and Gilkeson, G. S. (1998), Hormonal, environmental, and infectious risk factors for developing systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 41: 1714–1724. doi: 10.1002/1529-0131(199810)41:10<1714::AID-ART3>3.0.CO;2-U
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 1998
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 1998
- Intramural Research Program, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- RGK Foundation
- Environmental Hazards Assessment Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!