Dr. Slemenda is deceased
Reduced quadriceps strength relative to body weight: A risk factor for knee osteoarthritis in women?
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
Copyright © 1998 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 41, Issue 11, pages 1951–1959, November 1998
How to Cite
Slemenda, C., Heilman, D. K., Brandt, K. D., Katz, B. P., Mazzuca, S. A., Braunstein, E. M. and Byrd, D. (1998), Reduced quadriceps strength relative to body weight: A risk factor for knee osteoarthritis in women?. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 41: 1951–1959. doi: 10.1002/1529-0131(199811)41:11<1951::AID-ART9>3.0.CO;2-9
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 1998
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 1997
- NIH. Grant Number: AR-20582
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!