Treatment with leflunomide slows radiographic progression of rheumatoid arthritis: Results from three randomized controlled trials of leflunomide in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2001
Copyright © 2000 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 495–505, March 2000
How to Cite
Sharp, J. T., Strand, V., Leung, H., Hurley, F. and Loew-Friedrich, I. (2000), Treatment with leflunomide slows radiographic progression of rheumatoid arthritis: Results from three randomized controlled trials of leflunomide in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 43: 495–505. doi: 10.1002/1529-0131(200003)43:3<495::AID-ANR4>3.0.CO;2-U
- Issue online: 2 APR 2001
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 1999
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 1999
- 6and the Norwegian Arthritis Study Group. Radiologic evidence of disease modification in rheumatoid arthritis patients treated with cyclosporine: results of a 48-week multicenter study comparing low-dose cyclosporine with placebo. Arthritis Rheum 1994; 37: 1506–12.,
- 8Joint Committee of the Medical Research Council and Nuffield Foundation. Joint Committee of the Medical Research Council and Nuffield Foundation on clinical trials of cortisone, ACTH and other therapeutic measures in chronic rheumatic disease: a comparison of prednisolone with aspirin or other analgesics in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Ann Rheum Dis 1959; 18: 173–86.
- 11United States Food and Drug Administration. Guidance document for clinical development programs for drugs, devices, and biologics for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Washington (DC): FDA; 1999.
- 18How to apply Larsen score in evaluating radiographs of rheumatoid arthritis in long-term studies. J Rheumatol 1995; 10: 1974–5..
- 19OMERACT IV. Outcome measures in rheumatology: Cancun, Mexico, April 16-20, 1998. J Rheumatol 1999; 26: 459–507.
- 20World Health Organization and International League of Associations for Rheumatology core endpoints for symptom modifying antirheumatic drugs in rheumatoid arthritis clinical trials. J Rheumatol 1994; 21 Suppl 41: 86–9., , , , , , et al.
- 21Workshop: issues involved in a meta-analysis of RA radiographic progression—analysis issues. J Rheumatol. In press., , .
- 31Relationship of progression of radiographic changes in hands and wrists, clinical features and HLA-DR antigens in rheumatoid arthritis. J Rheumatol 1991; 18: 10001–7., , , , , .