Food restriction reduces brain damage and improves behavioral outcome following excitotoxic and metabolic insults
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2001
Copyright © 1999 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 8–15, January 1999
How to Cite
Bruce-Keller, A. J., Umberger, G., McFall, R. and Mattson, M. P. (1999), Food restriction reduces brain damage and improves behavioral outcome following excitotoxic and metabolic insults. Ann Neurol., 45: 8–15. doi: 10.1002/1531-8249(199901)45:1<8::AID-ART4>3.0.CO;2-V
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2001
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 1998
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 1998
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AG14554, AG05119
- Epilepsy Foundation
- French Foundation for Alzheimer's Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.