A neurophysiological study of mirror movements in adults and children
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2001
Copyright © 1999 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 583–594, May 1999
How to Cite
Mayston, M. J., Harrison, L. M. and Stephens, J. A. (1999), A neurophysiological study of mirror movements in adults and children. Ann Neurol., 45: 583–594. doi: 10.1002/1531-8249(199905)45:5<583::AID-ANA6>3.0.CO;2-W
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2001
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 1998
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 1998
- Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.