Increased susceptibility to sporadic Parkinson's disease by a certain combined α-synuclein/apolipoprotein E genotype
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2001
Copyright © 1999 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 611–617, May 1999
How to Cite
Krüger, R., Menezes Vieira-Saecker, A. M., Kuhn, W., Berg, D., Müller, T., Kühnl, N., Fuchs, G. A., Storch, A., Hungs, M., Woitalla, D., Przuntek, H., Epplen, J. T., Schöls, L. and Riess, O. (1999), Increased susceptibility to sporadic Parkinson's disease by a certain combined α-synuclein/apolipoprotein E genotype. Ann Neurol., 45: 611–617. doi: 10.1002/1531-8249(199905)45:5<611::AID-ANA9>3.0.CO;2-X
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2001
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 1999
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.