Myelin deficiencies in both the central and the peripheral nervous systems associated with a SOX10 mutation
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2001
Copyright © 1999 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 313–318, September 1999
How to Cite
Inoue, K., Tanabe, Y. and Lupski, J. R. (1999), Myelin deficiencies in both the central and the peripheral nervous systems associated with a SOX10 mutation. Ann Neurol., 46: 313–318. doi: 10.1002/1531-8249(199909)46:3<313::AID-ANA6>3.0.CO;2-7
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2001
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 1999
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 1998
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, NIH. Grant Number: R01NS27042
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.