Clinicopathological findings following intraventricular glial-derived neurotrophic factor treatment in a patient with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2001
Copyright © 1999 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 419–424, September 1999
How to Cite
Kordower, J. H., Palfi, S., Chen, E.-Y., Ma, S. Y., Sendera, T., Cochran, E. J., Mufson, E. J., Penn, R., Goetz, C. G. and Comella, C. D. (1999), Clinicopathological findings following intraventricular glial-derived neurotrophic factor treatment in a patient with Parkinson's disease. Ann Neurol., 46: 419–424. doi: 10.1002/1531-8249(199909)46:3<419::AID-ANA21>3.0.CO;2-Q
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 1999
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.