Familial Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease with a novel 120-bp insertion in the prion protein gene
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2001
Copyright © 1999 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 693–700, November 1999
How to Cite
Skworc, K. H., Windl, O., Schulz-Schaeffer, W. J., Giese, A., Bergk, J., Nägele, A., Vieregge, P., Zerr, I., Poser, S. and Kretzschmar, H. A. (1999), Familial Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease with a novel 120-bp insertion in the prion protein gene. Ann Neurol., 46: 693–700. doi: 10.1002/1531-8249(199911)46:5<693::AID-ANA3>3.0.CO;2-Z
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 1999
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 1998
- Federal Ministry of Health in Germany, Bundesministerium für Gesundheit
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.