Distribution of the mRNAs encoding torsinA and torsinB in the normal adult human brain
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2001
Copyright © 1999 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 761–769, November 1999
How to Cite
Augood, S. J., Martin, D. M., Ozelius, L. J., Breakefield, X. O., Penney, J. B. and Standaert, D. G. (1999), Distribution of the mRNAs encoding torsinA and torsinB in the normal adult human brain. Ann Neurol., 46: 761–769. doi: 10.1002/1531-8249(199911)46:5<761::AID-ANA12>3.0.CO;2-Z
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 1999
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 1999
- NINDS. Grant Numbers: NS31579, NS28384
- Dystonia Medical Research Foundation
- Jack Fasciana Fund
- PHS. Grant Number: MH/NS 31862
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.