Detection of 14-3-3 brain protein in the cerebrospinal fluid of patients with paraneoplastic neurological disorders
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2001
Copyright © 1999 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 774–777, November 1999
How to Cite
Saiz, A., Graus, F., Dalmau, J., Pifarré, A., Marín, C. and Tolosa, E. (1999), Detection of 14-3-3 brain protein in the cerebrospinal fluid of patients with paraneoplastic neurological disorders. Ann Neurol., 46: 774–777. doi: 10.1002/1531-8249(199911)46:5<774::AID-ANA14>3.0.CO;2-N
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2001
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 1999
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 1999
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 1999
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: ACES 98-43/5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.