The epidemiology of pathogenic mitochondrial DNA mutations
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2001
Copyright © 2000 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 188–193, August 2000
How to Cite
Chinnery, P. F., Johnson, M. A., Wardell, T. M., Singh-Kler, R., Hayes, C., Brown, D. T., Taylor, R. W., Bindoff, L. A. and Turnbull, D. M. (2000), The epidemiology of pathogenic mitochondrial DNA mutations. Ann Neurol., 48: 188–193. doi: 10.1002/1531-8249(200008)48:2<188::AID-ANA8>3.0.CO;2-P
- Issue online: 4 APR 2001
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2000
- Wellcome Trust
- The Medical Research Council (UK)
- Muscular Dystrophy Group of Great Britain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.