Delayed recovery of movement-related cortical function in Parkinson's disease after striatal dopaminergic grafts
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2001
Copyright © 2000 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 689–695, November 2000
How to Cite
Piccini, P., Lindvall, O., Björklund, A., Brundin, P., Hagell, P., Ceravolo, R., Oertel, W., Quinn, N., Samuel, M., Rehncrona, S., Widner, H. and Brooks, D. J. (2000), Delayed recovery of movement-related cortical function in Parkinson's disease after striatal dopaminergic grafts. Ann Neurol., 48: 689–695. doi: 10.1002/1531-8249(200011)48:5<689::AID-ANA1>3.0.CO;2-N
- Issue online: 4 APR 2001
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 1999
- European Union (Biomed 2. Grant Number: BMH4-CT95-0341
- British and Swedish Medical Research Council
- United Kingdom Parkinson's Disease Society
- Gemeinnützige Hertie Stiftung
- Kock, Wiberg, Söderberg, and King Gustav V and Queen Victoria Foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.