Parkin is associated with actin filaments in neuronal and nonneural cells
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2001
Copyright © 2000 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 737–744, November 2000
How to Cite
Huynh, D. P., Scoles, D. R., Ho, T. H., Del Bigio, M. R. and Pulst, S.-M. (2000), Parkin is associated with actin filaments in neuronal and nonneural cells. Ann Neurol., 48: 737–744. doi: 10.1002/1531-8249(200011)48:5<737::AID-ANA7>3.0.CO;2-D
- Issue online: 4 APR 2001
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2000
- Warschaw Endowment for Neurology
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIH5-RO/NS 33/23-01
- Long Term Disabled Scientist Supplement. Grant Number: R021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.