Sexual arousal and orgasm in women: Effects of spinal cord injury
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 35–44, January 2001
How to Cite
Sipski, M. L., Alexander, C. J. and Rosen, R. (2001), Sexual arousal and orgasm in women: Effects of spinal cord injury. Ann Neurol., 49: 35–44. doi: 10.1002/1531-8249(200101)49:1<35::AID-ANA8>3.0.CO;2-J
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2000
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HD 30149
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.