Further evidence that neurofilament light chain gene mutations can cause Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2E
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 245–249, 1 February 2001
How to Cite
De Jonghe, P., Mersivanova, I., Nelis, E., Del Favero, J., Martin, J.-J., Van Broeckhoven, C., Evgrafov, O. and Timmerman, V. (2001), Further evidence that neurofilament light chain gene mutations can cause Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2E. Ann Neurol., 49: 245–249. doi: 10.1002/1531-8249(20010201)49:2<245::AID-ANA45>3.0.CO;2-A
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2001
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2000
- Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders (FWO, Belgium)
- Geneeskundige Stichting Koningin Elisabeth (GSKE, Belgium)
- Association Française contre les Myopathies (AFM, France)
- Belgian Office for Scientific, Technical and Cultural affaires (DWTC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.