Lack of allelic association of dopamine D4 receptor gene polymorphisms with Parkinson's disease in a chinese population
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2001
Copyright © 1999 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 225–229, March 1999
How to Cite
Wan, D. C. C., Law, L. K., Ip, D. T. M., Cheung, W. T., Ho, W. K. K., Tsim, K. W. K., Kay, R., Woo, J. and Pang, C. P. (1999), Lack of allelic association of dopamine D4 receptor gene polymorphisms with Parkinson's disease in a chinese population. Mov. Disord., 14: 225–229. doi: 10.1002/1531-8257(199903)14:2<225::AID-MDS1004>3.0.CO;2-7
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2001
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 1998
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 1997
- Chinese University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: DRG2040271
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.