Atypical antipsychotics in the treatment of drug-induced psychosis in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2001
Copyright © 2000 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 201–211, March 2000
How to Cite
Friedman, J. H. and Factor, S. A. (2000), Atypical antipsychotics in the treatment of drug-induced psychosis in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 15: 201–211. doi: 10.1002/1531-8257(200003)15:2<201::AID-MDS1001>3.0.CO;2-D
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2001
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 1999
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 1999
- Riley Family Chair in Parkinson's disease (SAF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.