Risperidone treatment of drug-related psychosis in patients with parkinsonism
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2001
Copyright © 2000 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 301–304, March 2000
How to Cite
Leopold, N. A. (2000), Risperidone treatment of drug-related psychosis in patients with parkinsonism. Mov. Disord., 15: 301–304. doi: 10.1002/1531-8257(200003)15:2<301::AID-MDS1014>3.0.CO;2-2
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2001
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 1999
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 1999
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.