Early detection of probable idiopathic Parkinson's disease: II. A prospective application of a diagnostic test battery
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2001
Copyright © 2000 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 474–478, May 2000
How to Cite
Montgomery, E. B., Lyons, K. and Koller, W. C. (2000), Early detection of probable idiopathic Parkinson's disease: II. A prospective application of a diagnostic test battery. Mov. Disord., 15: 474–478. doi: 10.1002/1531-8257(200005)15:3<474::AID-MDS1008>3.0.CO;2-X
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2001
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 1999
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS R01 NS 33924
- Arizona Chapter of the American Parkinson Disease Association
- Jane K. Pelton Fund for Movement Disorders
- Krupa Fund and the Kleiner Foundation of Los Atlos Hills, California
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.