Gender differences in the frequency and treatment of behavior problems in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2001
Copyright © 2000 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 490–496, May 2000
How to Cite
Fernandez, H. H., Lapane, K. L., Ott, B. R. and Friedman, J. H. (2000), Gender differences in the frequency and treatment of behavior problems in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 15: 490–496. doi: 10.1002/1531-8257(200005)15:3<490::AID-MDS1011>3.0.CO;2-E
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2001
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2000
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 1999
- Do Good Nursing Homes Achieve Good Outcomes? National Institutes of Aging. Grant Number: #AG11624
- Changing Roles in Nursing Homes. Grant Number: #500-89-0046
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.