Eyelid dystonia in Machado-Joseph Disease
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2001
Copyright © 2000 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1028–1030, September 2000
How to Cite
Cardoso, F., de Oliveira, J. T., Puccioni-Sohler, M., Fernandes, A. R., de Mattos, J. P. and Lopes-Cendes, I. (2000), Eyelid dystonia in Machado-Joseph Disease. Mov. Disord., 15: 1028–1030. doi: 10.1002/1531-8257(200009)15:5<1028::AID-MDS1047>3.0.CO;2-#
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2001
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.