The validity of the Beck Depression Inventory as a screening and diagnostic instrument for depression in patients with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2001
Copyright © 2000 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1221–1224, November 2000
How to Cite
Leentjens, A. F. G., Verhey, F. R. J., Luijckx, G.-J. and Troost, J. (2000), The validity of the Beck Depression Inventory as a screening and diagnostic instrument for depression in patients with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 15: 1221–1224. doi: 10.1002/1531-8257(200011)15:6<1221::AID-MDS1024>3.0.CO;2-H
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2001
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2000
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.