Imidazolium and Imidazolinium Salts as Carbene Precursors or Solvent for Ruthenium-Catalysed Diene and Enyne Metathesis
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2002
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 344, Issue 6-7, pages 585–595, August 2002
How to Cite
Sémeril, D., Bruneau, C. and Dixneuf, Pierre H. (2002), Imidazolium and Imidazolinium Salts as Carbene Precursors or Solvent for Ruthenium-Catalysed Diene and Enyne Metathesis. Adv. Synth. Catal., 344: 585–595. doi: 10.1002/1615-4169(200208)344:6/7<585::AID-ADSC585>3.0.CO;2-0
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!