Big data + politics = open data: The case of health care data in England
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 Policy Studies Organization
Policy & Internet
Special Issue: Potentials and Challenges of Big Data
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 228–243, June 2013
How to Cite
Keen, J., Calinescu, R., Paige, R. and Rooksby, J. (2013), Big data + politics = open data: The case of health care data in England. Policy & Internet, 5: 228–243. doi: 10.1002/1944-2866.POI330
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!