The influence of mesoscale and submesoscale heterogeneity on ocean biogeochemical reactions
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1139–1150, December 2013
How to Cite
2013), The influence of mesoscale and submesoscale heterogeneity on ocean biogeochemical reactions, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 27, 1139–1150, doi:10.1002/2012GB004518., and (
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2013 04:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!