Air-sea disequilibrium of carbon dioxide enhances the biological carbon sequestration in the Southern Ocean
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1129–1138, December 2013
How to Cite
2013), Air-sea disequilibrium of carbon dioxide enhances the biological carbon sequestration in the Southern Ocean, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 27, 1129–1138, doi:10.1002/2013GB004682., and (
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2013 09:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: OPP-1142009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!