Satellite-detected fluorescence: Decoupling nonphotochemical quenching from iron stress signals in the South Atlantic and Southern Ocean
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
©2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 510–524, May 2014
How to Cite
2014), Satellite-detected fluorescence: Decoupling nonphotochemical quenching from iron stress signals in the South Atlantic and Southern Ocean, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 28, 510–524, doi:10.1002/2013GB004773., , and (
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2014 06:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2013
- National Environment Research Council (NERC) Consortium. Grant Number: NE/H006095/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!