Magnetic properties of variably serpentinized peridotites and their implication for the evolution of oceanic core complexes
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 923–944, April 2014
How to Cite
2014), Magnetic properties of variably serpentinized peridotites and their implication for the evolution of oceanic core complexes, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 15, 923–944, doi:10.1002/2013GC004993., , , and (
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2014 03:51AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.