Tectonic and magmatic control of hydrothermal activity along the slow-spreading Central Indian Ridge, 8°S–17°S
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2014
© 2014. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 2011–2020, May 2014
How to Cite
2014), Tectonic and magmatic control of hydrothermal activity along the slow-spreading Central Indian Ridge, 8°S–17°S, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 15, 2011–2020, doi:10.1002/2013GC005206., , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
- Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries . Grant Numbers: PM57580 , PM57674
- NOAA . Grant Number: NA10OAR4320148
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.