Breakup of the Larsen B Ice Shelf triggered by chain reaction drainage of supraglacial lakes
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 22, pages 5872–5876, 28 November 2013
How to Cite
2013), Breakup of the Larsen B Ice Shelf triggered by chain reaction drainage of supraglacial lakes, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 5872–5876, doi:10.1002/2013GL057694., , and (
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2013 06:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: GEOP/ANT-0944248
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!