Intensification of the Southern Hemisphere summertime subtropical anticyclones in a warming climate
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 22, pages 5959–5964, 28 November 2013
How to Cite
2013), Intensification of the Southern Hemisphere summertime subtropical anticyclones in a warming climate, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 5959–5964, doi:10.1002/2013GL058124., , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2013 05:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: AGS 1147608, AGS 1147601, ATM 07-39983
- NOAA. Grant Number: NA10OAR4320137
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!